community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] theft prevention

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh" <ilya AT theIlya.com>
  • To: des1gner AT optusnet.com.au
  • Cc: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] theft prevention
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:46:36 -0800

There are few things, that have to be developed in such a studio,
primary one being propper atmosphere. Community studio is there to make
art available to community, and to make a good connection between
community and an artist. In order to be effective, a place like this
should be more then place where artists can use equipment to do
recording. This should be meeting place, place where people can discuss
their art, work togehter, and in general be open to each other. If this
is achieved, things like theft prevention become non-issue.

Ilya.