chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] meeting materials

  • From: "Steve Wright" <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] meeting materials
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:41:28 -0400

10/5/07

Dear CHPAC,

Attached and posted in the mail to you are the following materials for our upcoming commission meeting Wednesday, October 10, in the First Floor Conference Room of Chapel Hill Town Hall:  agenda, September minutes, Treasurer’s Report, Communications report, Executive Committee report, Fundraising report, and the Percent for Art report.  If you are unable to attend this meeting please let me know.

Also, look for our newsletter insert in Sunday’s Chapel Hill New & Observer (thanks Pam, Erica & Debbie!).  This newsletter will also be available at our booth at Festifall on Franklin Street this Sunday, 1 – 6 pm.  The booth will be in front of the new Franklin Hotel.

Best,

Steve

  • [Chpac-staff] meeting materials, Steve Wright, 10/05/2007