chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Thank you!

  • From: "Kate Flory" <kflory AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Thank you!
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:26:27 -0400

Hello CHPAC,
Wow - how time flies! My apologies for not emailing sooner to thank you all
for a fantastic going away party at Erica's house. You are all so good to
me. I truly appreciate your kind words and thoughtful notes. And, of
course, I adore all of the Vietri treasures. Several of them are out on
permanent display!

Our move went smoothly and we are settling into our new surroundings nicely.
Following you will find all of my new contact information.

320 Miller Street
Winchester, VA 22601
T - 540.364.5624
E - kflory@townofchapelhillorg (for a little while longer) or
kbflory AT gmail.com

It has been a great pleasure to be a part of the public art program in Chapel
Hill.

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity!
Kate

  • [Chpac-staff] Thank you!, Kate Flory, 10/01/2007