chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] FW: letterhead

  • From: "Kate Billings" <kbillings AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] FW: letterhead
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:31:32 -0400

Hello CHPAC,

As promised at our September meeting, I am emailing all CHPAC members the latest draft of the logo designs and inviting all of you to attend the next Communications Committee meeting to review these designs and to discuss the next steps - especially in light of our latest CHPAC developments.

The Communications Committee will be meeting on Tuesday, October 28 at 6:00 p.m. in the 2nd floor conference room at Town Hall.

Please let me know if you are planning to attend the meeting.  If you are not able to attend the meeting, please feel free to email me your comments etc.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Kate