ch-scene - [Internationalist] Middle East Dialogue Group: Israel/Palestine Reprise-- Monday, May 28th at 8 PM

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: internationalistbooks AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Internationalist] Middle East Dialogue Group: Israel/Palestine Reprise-- Monday, May 28th at 8 PM
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 23:54:57 -0400

Hey all,

Come out this Monday and engage in a respectful dialogue focusing on Israel
and Palestine. This week we will, in particular, be looking at our
viewpoints of this tense and complex conflict that leaves many innocent
people unheard, unrecognized, without life. Come and exchange your
experiences, knowledge, and passions, and know that they will be fully
supported and heard. Engage with viewpoints that differ (however strongly)
from your own, learn from them, question them. In the course of the
conversation, we will disagree, but at the end of the night, we will be
better understood in our positions.

Middle East Dialogue Group: Monday May 28th at 8 PM at the Internationalist
Bookstore and Community Center. Hope to see you all there :-)

Hasan Bhatti
---

Unsubscribe or update your subscription information here: