ch-scene - Re: Le Weekend hoping to Kickfinish our CD

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Matt Kalb <matt.kalb AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Le Weekend hoping to Kickfinish our CD
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:56:08 -0400

WOW. Since putting this out there a few days ago things have really ramped
up! We are 91% of the way toward meeting our goal (43 more bucks and we're
there!) with 12 days left to go. Thanks for everyone who pledged already!
Thanks in advance for those about to do the same...please?

If we make it to our goal before the holiday weekend, we can have class
outside, kids.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461957743/le-weekend-the-magic-y-ear

Thanks,

Matt/LW