ch-scene - Le Weekend hoping to Kickfinish our CD

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: matt.kalb AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Le Weekend hoping to Kickfinish our CD
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:14:34 -0700 (PDT)

Dear alt.music.chapel-hill,

Please allow me to bother you, hopefully only a little, for a moment. My b=
and Le Weekend would be very grateful if you would check out our Kickstarte=
r campaign and help us wrap up our third recording _the magic y/ear_. It's=
a fairly modest campaign ($500 by June 6) and the requested pledge levels =
are $5, $10, and $12 because we try to be cheap dates. You can at least co=
mmit to checking out how ridiculous our promotional video is, right? Pleas=
e and thank you.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461957743/le-weekend-the-magic-y-ear

Oh yeah--you can stream preview mixes of some tunes from that same recordin=
g @ http://leweekend.bandcamp.com/ should your ears be so inclined.

Thanks!

Matt/LW