ch-scene - Re: The Bain Project Fundraiser: March 7th- 10 bands, 10 Hours, 5

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: The Bain Project Fundraiser: March 7th- 10 bands, 10 Hours, 5
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:01:50 -0500

Beer fetishization isn't my thing, so you'll have to fill me in on the Big Boss episode (can't find it in their archive so maybe they deleted it). But what was non-reality based about the "Greg Hatem Allegedly Struck by Tow-truck" thread? I mean, I laughed that someone thought it was post-worthy, even as gossip, but the snark in the comments covered that just fine, and there were witnesses who saw the incident.

In case anyone cares, my fave Raleigh-based blog right now is No Promise of Safety.

todd October was a good month http://nopromiseofsafety.com/2008/10/ morman