ch-scene - Re: The Bain Project Fundraiser: March 7th- 10 bands, 10 Hours, 5

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: The Bain Project Fundraiser: March 7th- 10 bands, 10 Hours, 5
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:47:04 -0500

You didn't follow the whole "Greg Hatem struck by tow truck" thread? Or the "Big Boss gone from Raleigh Times" thread? They're different people & they don't seem to check/correct each others' posts, but some of them, at least, seem to enjoy publishing rumors just to see what kind of response they'll get.

Todd Morman wrote:
one thing's for sure: they've never allowed themselves
to be constrained by boring old "reality."

I like them, actually, and think what they're doing is generally pretty cool (even if the site's overdesigned and David's reaction here was kind of silly), so I'm not sure what you're talking about, Ross.

todd not the first time and surely not the last but feel free to explain morman