ch-scene - Re: The Bain Project Fundraiser: March 7th- 10 bands, 10 Hours, 5

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: David Millsaps <davidmillsaps AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: The Bain Project Fundraiser: March 7th- 10 bands, 10 Hours, 5
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:17:16 -0500

Word. I actually built and host the BainProject.com website. I wrote that post working with the Bain organizer, Daniel in the abscence of any press release. Like any cool cultural event in Raleigh we (New Raleigh)have promoted the show and the concert to thousands. I think a link is little to ask.

David