ch-scene - Re: Music-friendly houses for rent

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <kdarbro AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Kirk Schmidt <kirklimon AT nc.rr.com>
  • Subject: Re: Music-friendly houses for rent
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:10:21 -0500

Sonny (Lou) Shields lives in Seattle with his wife and kids, and is now a
lawyer. He left the band/moved out of town to go to law school.

Dan Nichols moved to Nashville in 1993 to begin his Jewish Rock career, and
he moved back to Raleigh three years ago or so. He's married to a wonderful
woman, and they have a darling little girl.

Check him out at his website:

http://www.jewishrock.com

He's one of the leading artists in his space. Super guy. Tell him I said
hello!

Oh, and tell him Ta Baat, Shalom!

- Kevin