ch-scene - Re: Hamlet in Sanford - last day Sunday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Hamlet in Sanford - last day Sunday
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 01:29:48 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, Todd Morman wrote:

Just a quick note: I saw the Temple Theatre production of Hamlet in
beautiful downtown Sanford tonight and it's really, really good - a brisk,
well-acted and thoughtfully directed 2-hour abridgement. I liked it a lot
and so did the folks around me. The matinee at 2pm on Sunday the 25th is the
last performance, so if you see this and have the time, it's well worth the
$20:
http://www.templeshows.com/html/currentproduction.html.

todd downtown Sanford is cute morman

Seconding Todd on this recommendation: I saw this Friday night and enjoyed it a great deal.

best,
Steve B Subscape Annex http://www.subscapeannex.com