ch-scene - Hamlet in Sanford - last day Sunday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Hamlet in Sanford - last day Sunday
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:10:10 -0500

Just a quick note: I saw the Temple Theatre production of Hamlet in beautiful downtown Sanford tonight and it's really, really good - a brisk, well-acted and thoughtfully directed 2-hour abridgement. I liked it a lot and so did the folks around me. The matinee at 2pm on Sunday the 25th is the last performance, so if you see this and have the time, it's well worth the $20:
http://www.templeshows.com/html/currentproduction.html.

todd downtown Sanford is cute morman