ch-scene - Request to Audiophiles: Speakers

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Monkey Boy" <monkeyboythom AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Request to Audiophiles: Speakers
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 09:04:14 -0500

I am in the process of buying in wall speakers and I wonder if the
differences are between woofer cone materials.

I can get either (or mix):
- Glass Composite 3-Way, Dual Voice Coil ($64)
- Polypropalene 2-Way ($56)
- Kevlar 2-Way ($44)

I want to wire speakers into separate rooms in the house so I can listen to
music in all rooms at a decent level instead of blaring in one and having it
carry into the rest.

Thanks,
Thom

--