ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of November 14, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: <trobert AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of November 14, 2008
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:41:58 -0500

Sorry Grady about not having A Rooster for the Masses, "Broken Era" CDs at
Chaz's yet. I will make sure he gets some ASAP! We are complete slackers.

It's a sweet weekend of music for sure. If I weren't playing I'd have a tough
time deciding where to go. I hope to see some of you out at the Cave!

Todd / AR4TM