ch-scene - holly raleigh christmas

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: holly raleigh christmas
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:33:36 -0800 (PST)

Just a wee reminder about the "Holly Raleigh Christmas Volume 3" CD
release show at Tir Na Nog tomorrow night, 7-9:30 p.m. This will be
our last show of 2008, and it should be a really fun night, so come on
out if you can. We'll be doing a quick 3-song set to include
"Christmas Moon," our contribution to the CD. Our friend Ecki Heins
will be joining us on violin. And as an added bonus, Chris and Sara
will be sitting in with Port Huron Statement for their set (we're
psyched!).

7:00 Joe Newberry
7:15 Nathan Oliver
7:35 Day Action Band
7:55 Regina Hexaphone
8:15 Gray Young
8:35 Terry Anderson & the OAK Team
8:55 Port Huron Statement
9:15 Killer Filler

www.hollyraleighchristmas.org
www.tirnanogirishpub.com

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • holly raleigh christmas, regina_hexaphone, 11/05/2008