ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of September 6, 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Will Hackney <willhack15 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of September 6, 2008
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

Just to clarify some details for September 12 @ Cat's Cradle:

We're calling this show the "album" release show, mainly because the
new Lost in the Trees record doesn't come in a CD only format. The
package is a 3-part CD, vinyl record, download set. So you get all
three and its still only $15! I know that's nit-picky but we want to
make sure people aren't looking for a CD only version of this album
because it doesn't exist. Check the vinyl sections of CD Alley,
Schoolkids and Chaz's this Tuesday!

Also, Butterflies (Lost in the Trees labelmates) will be opening the
show and we'll have "DJ" sets of members of the Trekky Records
Collective playing records from their personal vinyl collections in
between the acts. Should be fun and it all FREE.