ch-scene - "Come The Freak On!" Festival 2008

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: clarqoline AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: "Come The Freak On!" Festival 2008
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 23:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, y'all! I'm hosting a music festival at Nightlight on sept.26
and 27.
Info:
http://www.nightlightclub.com/schedule.html
This is a super duper huge long shot, put I'm going to put it out
there anyways - I'm hoping I can find someone with a rental property
in town somewhere, hopefully within walking distance of Nightlight,
who would let us rent it for the weekend to put these bands up. We
can pay you and leave a deposit. These are good, kind, considerate
folks, they won't wreck anything, I swear! We'll need room to lay
down about 25 sleeping bags, a potty, and not much else.
If you own such a place and you're cool as shit and want to work
something out for us we would much appreciate it.
Thanks in advance kind patron of the arts!
- clarque blomquist / WAUMISS / The Kingsbury Manx
clarqoline AT gmail.com

  • "Come The Freak On!" Festival 2008, clarqoline, 09/08/2008