ch-scene - Jessie Saunders - Hom - Johnnie Davis - Bastard Jazz - CHMS

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: RECYCLED SOUND <recycled_sound AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Jessie Saunders - Hom - Johnnie Davis - Bastard Jazz - CHMS
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 16:54:15 +0200

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://www.ymlp46.com/msg.php?id=acreaixqysf

Peace to the RECYCLED SOUND Family...
"We change, by not changing at all..."
www.myspace.com/recycledsound ( http://www.myspace.com/recycledsound
)

Big things poppin all weekend -----

CHMS launch party this Friday with Jessie Saunders !!!

Johnnie Davis and da Riddim King drop sounds at Hom on Saturday !!!

Bastard Jazz Tour coming in September !!!

We just locked down the appearance of DJs DRM and Paul Digs from
Bastard Jazz Records. These cats have been shakin speakers from their
NYC headquarters for a few years now. Its important that you discover
their music before they drop gems at HOM on September 13th. Check out
this small bio on YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoRa7Q5FXSw
www.myspace.com/bastardjazz ( http://www.myspace.com/bastardjazz ) -
www.bastardjazz.com ( http://www.bastardjazz.com/ )

RECYCLED SOUND
Tell your peeps about it - Spread the word -

"...we will create something else, something to be shaped freely but
never consumed passively, something which can be discussed openly but
never understood by the agents of alienation, something with no
commercial potential yet valuable beyond price, something occult yet
woven completely into the fabric of our everyday lives"

RECYCLED SOUND is focused and dedicated to providing and receiving
information, thoughts and ideas.... within the realms of.... MUSIC ART
CULTURE and HISTORY "For the people, of the people, about the people."
REAL PEOPLE...