ch-scene - Re: secondhand freespace kudos

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: secondhand freespace kudos
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

> Just wanted to publicly thank the Secondhand Freespace organizers and
> participants. =A0I made it by for the first hour or so and couldn't stay
> after that, but the discussion was lively and informative. =A0It is a
> good thing. =A0Thanks again! =A0 CAC

Cool, thanks. Yes, even I was impressed at the standing room only
crowd given the amount of rain last night! Of course, every
conversation I had after the panel reminded me of stuff I should have
said, but didn't get a chance to. Thanks to everyone who
attended...glenn

  • Re: secondhand freespace kudos, local506, 08/29/2008