ch-scene - SOC ROVERS and Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra this weekend!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ShannonM <learnaboutlistening AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: SOC ROVERS and Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra this weekend!
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:20:01 -0700 (PDT)

FRIDAY:
Scene of the Crime Rovers - Durham's Rag Tag Roving band -
We're opening for Paperhand Puppet Intervention's "I am an insect" at
Forest Theatre in Chapel Hill on Friday at 6:30pm sharp.
Suggested donation for the show is $10.
Come early!
Paperhand Puppet Intervention
http://paperhand.org

Scene of the Crime Rovers
www.myspace.com/sceneofthecrimerovers

SATURDAY
Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra - musicians from the Rovers,
Sharkquest, Eyes to Space, Lemming Malloy, Felix Obelix, Cantwell
Gomez and Jordan, and more. Genre defying feats of musical acrobatics
for your listening pleasure...
Opening for Paperhand Puppet Intervention's "I am an Insect"
6:15pm
Come extra early to find parking on football game day in Chapel
Hill....yikes!
$10 suggested donation
Paperhand Puppet Intervention
www.paperhand.org
Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra
www.myspace.com/trianglesoundpaintingorchestra

  • SOC ROVERS and Triangle Soundpainting Orchestra this weekend!, ShannonM, 08/30/2008