ch-scene - Re: This week at the Broad Street Cafe

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Scharding Design <schardingdesign AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: This week at the Broad Street Cafe
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:38:27 -0400

I saw that too and had the same question.

Some of the bands listed do nothing but covers ( was in one of them).

If you go to their web site at the top its says "no cover charges ever"
pretty sure that is what they mean.

Be sure to stop in and check out their updated menu, kitchen, etc as Daphne
LaGasse, of General Store, Nomadic Catering and other culinary fame is now
on board at the Broad. She's fab!