ch-scene - Re: Finding good music in Chapel Hill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kelly <radiofury AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Finding good music in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 04:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

> if anyone is still harboring ill will towards chapelhillguitarist, my
> guess is that his/her identity might be uncovered by a visit to the
> open mike at mansion...

One of my other personalities came to me in a dream and warned me to
not be a big jerk-face again on this thread.

I'm trying really hard, but that's not something I'm good at. So I'll
avoid comments linking the misspelling of a word by adding a z to
literate and educated people. I'm also trying to not comment on how I
think there is less connection between chapelhillguitarist and
chapelhillshredder and more of a connection between chapelhillshredder
and the nefarious ninjutsu master and head of the Foot Clan. In fact,
I think this entire thread is part of a masterful plot by the Foot to
discover the hiding place of the storied Chapel Hill Draught of
sKillZ. I for one will not be fooled.

I will challenge chapelhillshredder to a Guitar Hero Duel. We will
meet at the video game store in the mall!

--DurhamThrasher