ch-scene - FS: Green Glue for DIY Music Soundproofing Projects

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Lora Brooker" <lbrooker AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: tim AT superfineampworks.com
  • Subject: FS: Green Glue for DIY Music Soundproofing Projects
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:51:49 -0400

Hello y'all,

With all the musicians/recording engineers on this board, I hope someone will
be interested in our extra unopened case+ of Green Glue sound damping
compound.

This is great stuff for DIY music soundproofing projects such as building a
practice space or home studio. We used it for retrofitting/soundproofing our
guitar amplifier shop and it works really well in conjunction with heavy duty
drywall (good sound isolation, relatively cost-effective, easy to apply and
clean up).

Here's a link to our Craigslist post with links to the Green Glue
manufacturer's website and a Tape Op online forum discussion of this product:
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/msg/734999332.html (musical instruments)

For more info, please feel free to call my husband/business partner Tim
Ristau at the shop (919) 834-3020 or email him at tim (at)
superfineampworks.com.

AMCH content: Tim is having fun playing guitar in The Travesties (fab 2nd
show @BCHQ) + Chest Pains.

Thanks!

Lora Brooker
Team 1512 Productions/Superfine Ampworks
lbrooker AT mindspring.com