ch-scene - Re: transmission repair

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: smithers <ansmithers AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: transmission repair
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

> Did your mechanic not give you a recommendation? Or do you not trust
> your mechanic?

well I am not really sure about my mechanic, I rarely take anything to
them and only chose them because they are a block from my house.

When I spoke to them this morning it was a different person than I
usually deal with, and he was in as bad a mood as I am having had my
transmission die and when he said they don't do transmissions and put
me on hold and I said fuck it and hung up.

Guess that's a problem of my poor attitude and social skills but I
didn't feel like calling back.