ch-scene - Re: transmission repair

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jeremy Blair" <jerblar AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: transmission repair
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:37:25 -0400

Yes definitely;

Dauntless Transmissions
8809 Gulf Ct
Raleigh, NC 27617
Phone: (919) 786-0230

Family run business, Gil is the owner and his son Max is one of the main
mechanics. They are a full service shop and they specialize in
transmissions. I found them a while back when my transmission went out and
they are the only mechanic shop I will take my car to now. Very honest and
straight forward, fairly priced and just all around great people.