ch-scene - Broad Street renovations need volunteers AND June schedule

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jt AT thebroadstreetcafe.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Broad Street renovations need volunteers AND June schedule
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:44:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

July 7-14 we=92re redoing walls and floors (wood floor =BD and cement
stain the other =BD), building bench seating, redoing bathrooms, adding
a full bar for mixed drinks, on and on. It is a TON of work so we=92d
LOVE your help from the novice to the skilled artisan! As a perk,
we're putting together a party for all volunteers that will double as
a soft opening with some great free eats and drinks!

To sign up, please email me and I will get back to you!

JT AT TheBroadStreetCafe.com

JUNE BOOKINGS:

June 17 8:00pm - Old Time Jam
June 18 8:00pm - Open Mic FREE
10:30pm - luego FREE concert
June 19 8:00pm - Molly Venter $5 cover
June 20 8:00pm - Lucy Wainright Roche $5 cover
10:00pm - Clif Wallace Trio $5 cover
June 21 8:00pm - Shairi=92s Open Mic
June 24 8:00pm - Old Time Jam
June 25 8:00pm - open mic FREE
June 26 - OPEN FOR BOOKING
June 27 10:00pm - The Clif Wallace Group featuring JayFatz $5 cover
June 28 8:00pm - Lisa Furukawa, Birds and Arrows, Puritan Rodeo $5
cover

Thanks, Triangle, for your support!

  • Broad Street renovations need volunteers AND June schedule, jt, 06/17/2008