ch-scene - My Seattle band's new disc

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Gary Miller" <gmiller.nc AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: My Seattle band's new disc
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:56:40 -0400

Hey all,

This is connected to the Triangle only inasmuch as I live here again.
But, I thought I throw a bone out to announce that my Seattle band
(Shake Some Action!) released our second studio album today. We
finished the record just before I packed up and moved back to Durham.
I'm quite proud of it and will miss being able to play these tunes
live.

See: http://cdbaby.com/cd/shakesomeaction3

You can hear 2 minute clips of every song on the record at that link,
and that'll give you most of the song, since ours tend to clock in
around 2:30 in most cases. :)

Gary

  • My Seattle band's new disc, Gary Miller, 06/17/2008