ch-scene - Re: turntable repair

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri <fikri.y AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: turntable repair
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:48:14 -0500

It was years ago, but I had great service from the folks at Custom
Light and Sound located on Guess Road in Durham (phone # 919-286-0011)
when my great old tank of a JVC turntable started acting up. They
fixed it right up for a reasonable price.

Link: http://www.customlightandsound.com/index.php

-Fikri