ch-scene - Re: parking on E. Franklin (was Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: chapelhillguitarist AT hotmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: parking on E. Franklin (was Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?)
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:18:07 -0800 (PST)

I actually LIKE the parking situation in Chapel Hill. I find it easy
to find a parking spot on streets off of Franklin St and hey, walking
is GREAT exercise. My only complaint is when I play gigs in CH. I
think it would be a step toward improving things if club owners worked
out a deal with the town that they can reserve one or two parking
spaces in front of their clubs for band vehicles.

Raise the parking violation fines to $100 per occurence. Tow all
violators.