ch-scene - Re: NPR story...small music magazines hurting (& No Depression among

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: DJ Golf <djgolf AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: NPR story...small music magazines hurting (& No Depression among
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:52:46 -0800 (PST)

Again, I could probably do this but it would only increase my growing
realization that I need bifocals. Plus, the picture of Jenny Lewis
that's in the Harp subscription ad every month would be really small.

Although the idea of having something to do while waiting for the late-
ass headliner to go on is very appealing. If I could telecommute
during that time then maybe I could start going out to shows on
weeknights again.

And if the TP has a static charge, does that count as electronic butt
wiping?