ch-scene - Re: Cary-scene (was:End of Another Era..)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "James Hepler" <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Cary-scene (was:End of Another Era..)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:26:37 -0500

I think Kelly makes some good points. Upon giving the blog a reading, it
claims to be about local music but seems to exist somewhere on the outside
of it.

There is nothing about the Hammer No More the Fingers CD release party which
packed the coffeehouse from start to finish. Nothing about the IWTDI CD
release party. Nothing about the Sleepsound CD release party. Nothing
about the Trekky Christmas party of 2007. Nothing about Troika. Not a
mention of Bull City Headquarters. But there is a nearly minute-by-minute
breakdown of the grammys.
Yeah, so honestly, which triangle are we talking about?