ch-scene - Re: End of Another Era - Schoolkids Records to close

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: End of Another Era - Schoolkids Records to close
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:44:12 -0500

Well, I suppose if by "around here" she means Cary, she could very well be right. Great Indian food, though, and a damn good movie theater. She should really try to focus more on the positives of Cary life.

Jeffrey Herrick wrote:
N&O article:
http://www.newsobserver.com/business/story/965663.html

BTW while searching for this on the N&O website I came across this gem in the
Cary paper:
http://www.carynews.com/the_scene/story/8138.html
It opens with:
"I’m gonna come right out and say it. The local music scene around here sort of
stinks.".... and gets worse from there..

Jeff