ch-scene - Re: End of Another Era - Schoolkids Records to close

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Hoopla <dmccalldds AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: End of Another Era - Schoolkids Records to close
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 04:43:59 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 25, 5:32 pm, local... AT gmail.com wrote:

> Schoolkids Records, Chapel Hill location, will be closing it's doors in
> March, 2008.

sigh...WHATEVER! You mean you're still trying to sell music in hard
form? Get with the program! That was SO yesterday.

Sorry about that y'all. I liked perusing the bins, but just had to
dish back a small portion of the attitude I got in that store. I do
appreciate the use of the word "coincidence" in the release instead of
"ironic", though.