ch-scene - Re: USB turntable at Costco

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: USB turntable at Costco
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 06:26:23 -0800 (PST)

I saw it at costco as well! I've head horible things
though. Word on the street is don't buy the USB
turntable.

It looks cheaply made, and I'm sure the guts of it are
less reliable than if you were to buy a regular
technics or pioneer or whatever device. But hell, I
say buy it and let me know! I'm tired of digitizing
records the slow way!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs