ch-scene - Dorton Arena 4/7/70 Raleigh, North Carolina - Led Zepplin

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: andy fekete <andy.fekete AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Dorton Arena 4/7/70 Raleigh, North Carolina - Led Zepplin
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 20:20:37 -0000

I found this show and thought that it might be of some interest to
this group, as it is arguably a point of local pride. It's a Zep show
from 1970 in Raleigh, years before Zep shows were overrun by smoke
machines and such. A rather astonishing recording, especially if you
consider it's vintage and also the infamous accoustics of Dorton.

I uploaded a zip of the show to Sendspace; the link to the download
page is below. At the very bottom, you should see a link that says
"led zepplin - raleigh 4-7-70.zip" -- click on that to download.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qff3w1

It'll be up there as long as people download it.

Enjoy...

-A