ch-scene - Re: rockcrit takes Beirut CD to thrift store; [our old friend] Ben Goldberg spazzes out

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: rockcrit takes Beirut CD to thrift store; [our old friend] Ben Goldberg spazzes out
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 10:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
> I'm glad I don't run a tiny label with an
> unexepectedly kinda-hit-band
> on it . . . must really fuck with your head, make
> you start thinking
> like Sony:

A friend has recently been putting the following sig
at the end of his emails:

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree,
and/or agree on behalf of your employer, to release me
from all obligations and waivers arising from any and
all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses,
terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies that I have entered into with
you and/or your employer, its partners, licensors,
agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice
to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further
represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

3