ch-scene - Re: Troika '07

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Troika '07
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 00:08:52 -0000

I was wondering the same thing. And more specifically, I was
wondering if there is a date by which bands will be informed as to
whether they are accepted, and, if so, informed as to which night
they will be playing. I can't seem to find this information anywhere
on the Troika site. 'Twould be very helpful to know. CAC for RH