ch-scene - Re: Local 506 and Cookies (was Local 506 vs. Smoking)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: kevin maxwell farmer <fakirmevern-amch AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 and Cookies (was Local 506 vs. Smoking)
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:00:01 -0400

How hot do vacuum tubes get? I'm sure somebody on this list could rig up an easybake guitar amp.

Hell, somebody on this list probably already has.

Lisa Bachelder wrote:
Surely, science must have an answer. Or, perhaps, a tiny baking bunker.

Chris Rossi wrote:
If you baked them out back you'd have to keep the smells of rancid grease and urine from infusing the cookies somehow.

chris

Lisa Bachelder wrote:
Given our summers, it would have to be located out back, as a separate little kitchen. Just like olden days.