ch-scene - Re: need bass player

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: need bass player
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:54:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

> But was that true of it when it was purchased, or is
> that a recent
> age-related development?

One might think the latter, but nope. Strawberry
flavored applesauce. We have what I would consider to
be a draconian fridge policy. There's not enough time
for things to rot. Every week everything gets
trashed, AKA taken to my house. I can tell you one
thing, the people that make six figs up at the Hunt
Institute have some nice freaking tupperware, and they
don't mind when it disappears! And another thing,
there's one quick way to ascertain who is and who
isn't lactose intolerant in this place.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail