ch-scene - need bass player

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: need bass player
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:28:53 -0400

sometimes conventional, sometimes skronky nerdy piano and guitar pop group still looking for "the right bassist."

we have a ton of great songs, great press, a record almost done.

us: randy newman meets pavement meets flaming lips meets blood and chocolate-era attractions meets late brinsley schwarz.

you: love child of bruce thomas and tina weymouth (solid, fluid but always willing to experiment)

we're all over chapel hill and raleigh. no current rehearsal space. if you already have rehearsal space we can subsidize that.

must not be a complete fucking idiot.

thanks