ch-scene - Re: need bass player

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: need bass player
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Is this what happens when the Carolina game doesn't
> start until 9:57
> p.m.? Don't you people have things to grill?

This is what happens when one works until six but is
too nervous to get anything done.

I have to clean out the break room fridges soon
though, so I expect I'll be eating applesauce and
leftover beef stroganoff in about 20 minutes.

Feel free to join me! Oddly, and I'm not kidding, the
applesauce is strawberry flavored.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html