ch-scene - AMCH - Valentine's Day with The Backbeat and...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn Boothe / Local 506" <glennscottboothe AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: AMCH - Valentine's Day with The Backbeat and...
  • Date: 13 Feb 2007 12:37:41 -0800

I wanted to let everyone know about a promotion for our show on
Valentine's Day Night - basically, we are allowing Valentine diner's a
two-for-one cover charge for that night.

Our Valentine's show includes The Backbeat, who specialize in Beatles
covers. Plus, Guitars in the Sky, a tribute to the more obscure new
wave act The Records - the latter band features Shalini and Mitch
Easter.

In fact, I'm going to give away a pair of tickets to the first Local
506 member who forwards (or cuts/pastes) this email to
listserv AT local506.com. Please make sure the subject line stays
intact. Also, please include your member number and your full name.

Glenn / Local 506

ps: The bill is as follows: Valentine's Day Special with THE BACKBEAT
(Beatles/60's cover) / GUITARS IN THE SKY (A Tribute to The Records) -
Half Price Entry with Valentine's Day Dinner Receipt - 9pm - $8

  • AMCH - Valentine's Day with The Backbeat and..., Glenn Boothe / Local 506, 02/13/2007