ch-scene - Sat. 2/17 @ 305 South - Black Skies, Caltrop, Cough, Descolada. (& countdown to BCHQ...)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Sat. 2/17 @ 305 South - Black Skies, Caltrop, Cough, Descolada. (& countdown to BCHQ...)
  • Date: 13 Feb 2007 12:42:27 -0800

Hey guys! Been a while since I've posted anything, sorry about that.
Things are still moving along pretty nicely over here. We're getting
real close to finally having the community space (BCHQ) up and
running, so definitely stay tuned.
If all goes well, we should be signing the lease shortly on the space
we've been looking at and then the flury of flying paint,
hammers'n'nails begins!!
If you'd like to be on the mailing list, please send an email to us
over at bullcityhq at gmail. Thanks!!!

Until then, come on out this weekend!

Saturday, Feb. 17th, 2007.
@ 305 South. (305 S. Dillard St., Durham, NC)
-all ages-
-5 bucks...i think-
-9pm-

COUGH
http://www.myspace.com/cough666
(RVa righteous stoner metal with guns set to facemelt. think -
Melvins, Eyehategod, Electric Wizard. snap!)
BLACK SKIES
http://www.myspace.com/losblackskies
(the sludgy-est of the super sludged Chapel Hill scuzzrock scene.
yeeeeah. they are the scene. if you needed clarification.)
CALTROP
http://www.myspace.com/caltropband
(heavy-riffin' metal-doers outta C. Hill. these dudes'll rain
technical assault all over yer brains. Sabbathy-sweet.)
DESCOLADA
http://www.myspace.com/descolada
(dark, Ashevillian experi-metal/drone with strings and charisma. equal
parts Dirty Three, Sonic Youth, Swans & Jesus Lizard. seriously???)

swing by the vintage shop and comic store while you're out there.
plus, they new stock some cheapo beer and more coffee.

thanks!!
-chaz.

  • Sat. 2/17 @ 305 South - Black Skies, Caltrop, Cough, Descolada. (& countdown to BCHQ...), chaz, 02/13/2007