ch-scene - Re: Can anyone recommend some movers in the Triangle area?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Can anyone recommend some movers in the Triangle area?
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 19:42:53 -0400

I feel like a heel saying it, but TROSA fucked up my girlfriend's couch.

I know shit happens, but that couch managed to travel 850 miles from Canada just fine.

8 months later, TROSA managed to scrape off the entire edge of the armrest during a 9 mile trip (from 27713 to 27613!)

I would have bought them all a dimebag each to save that sweet old couch.

dB