ch-scene - Re: Can anyone recommend some movers in the Triangle area?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Can anyone recommend some movers in the Triangle area?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:23:22 -0400

John I wrote:
Chris Rossi wrote:

John I wrote:

Jeff Hart wrote:

trosa's a good local group and i second them. if scheduling is a
problem and they're not able to make your date, i've used all american
movers for some massive and not so massive moves at work. probably 20
or more successful moves in 8 years on different job related projects.
and many on short notice.

contact:
frank brosnahan
790-8809

ron thigpen wrote:

TROSA

http://trosainc.com/businesses/moving/index.htm

--rt

Is that how they get stock for their used furniture store?

Yech. That's not really funny.

chris

Ouch. And from an expert on funny. I will promptly turn in my one-liner license. Thanks for your help.

Well, if you think cheap shots at recovering drug addicts is funny, more power to ya, I guess.

chris
--
http://spacelabstudio.com
my email address is 'chris' at above domain