ch-scene - Re: Can anyone recommend some movers in the Triangle area?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: John I <not AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Can anyone recommend some movers in the Triangle area?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:22:03 GMT

Chris Rossi wrote:

> John I wrote:
>> Chris Rossi wrote:

>>>Yech. That's not really funny.
>>>
>>>chris
>>

>> Ouch. And from an expert on funny. I will promptly turn in my one-liner
>> license. Thanks for your help.
>>
> Well, if you think cheap shots at recovering drug addicts is funny, more
> power to ya, I guess.
>
> chris

actually, I am holding in my hand literally thousands of emails from lurkers
endorsing that joke as among the funniest they have heard:

"Comedy gold" - anonymous lurker

"'used furniture' is among his best" - anonymous lurker

"this one tops 'why did the pregnant teenage arab terrorist cross the road?"
- anonymous lurker

"USENET's last comic" - anonymous lurker

"don't let those scenester sourpusses get you down - you're teh funny!" -
anonymous lurker

so there.