ch-scene - 506 TV Party - This Thursday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn Boothe / Local 506" <glennscottboothe AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: 506 TV Party - This Thursday
  • Date: 26 Jul 2006 13:27:06 -0700

Thanks in part to a last minute cancellation, this Thursday 506 will be
holding the 506 TV Party - where we'll show music documentaries on our
various televisions and play them through our PA speakers.)

The theme for this one will be Punk Rock. I'll probably be showing
some combination of The Filth and the Fury, The Unheard Music, Westway
to the World, Punk Rock Movie, etc. I'll bring a bunch up and decide
as we go.

And if that's not enough to get you out of the house, we'll also be
offering half-price on all beers. So, if you're in the mood to drink,
this will be a cheap date night.

Once again:

506 TV Party
Thursday, July 27th!

So, if you've got nothing better to do, come watch tv and have a couple
brews...glenn