ch-scene - Tonight at 8 on WKNC 88.1FM (and online!), a 1 hour interview with Gilbert Neal

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Gilbert Neal <gneal AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Subject: Tonight at 8 on WKNC 88.1FM (and online!), a 1 hour interview with Gilbert Neal
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:42:06 -0400

Hey, there. Got an hour to spend tonight? Kick your Friday night party up a notch by listening to me drone on and on about that damned Drink The Beast With Me CD. WKNC has live streaming, so please, wherever you are, listen in by clicking here:

http://www.wknc.org/listen.php

The beauty is that I've been a little irked by my latest infusion of "Angry Blend" so you never know what kind of utter fooferaw I'll blurt out.

Thanks.

www.gilbertneal.net
www.myspace.com/gilbertneal