ch-scene - Re: OT: OC house with studio for sale.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: nateokeefe AT hotmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: OT: OC house with studio for sale.
  • Date: 26 May 2006 10:47:04 -0700

Hook up a U87 to a Great River preamp (not that I own either...) and I
swear you'll be able to hear footsteps from some of these suckers. The
huge ones were pretty rare. The single black widow was vanquished by a
drumstick and we never saw another one after that. It had spun one of
those crazy, disjointed webs between the back of the Wurlitzer electric
piano and the garage door. I'm gonna miss that space.

From: Jeremy Blair
Not that I'm a qualified buyer or anything, but I'd like a point of
clarification on the spiders. What kind of sounds?